Personal Information You Share
When you sign up for my studio update email newsletters and blog, you voluntarily provide me with information about yourself. This may include your name, email address, and mailing address. I may retain the content of your email messages (including your email address) and our responses should you choose to correspond with me through email. You may update your personal information collected on the site, or ask that this information be deleted by emailing me here.
Like other websites, my website uses technology called cookies. These collect information about how this site is used and might include the date and time of visits, pages viewed, time spent on the site, and how you found me. Cookies also may help with saving your preferences for future visits and compile data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
How is your information used?
I use personal information to administer and expand my business activities and improve customer service. I may also use this information to tell you about changes to my website, new services, and special offers. You can request to be excluded from receiving such offers by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or by requesting to be unsubscribe by contacting me directly.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
• Send additional information related to your purchase.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original purchase
Email is not secure. Please do not send private information, especially your credit card number, via email.
How do I protect your information?
I use a variety of industry standard security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. All sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Pages using this technology will have addresses beginning with HTTPS (rather than HTTP). Again, email is never secure. Please do not send private information, especially your credit card number, via email.
We collect information to improve the content of our site and the quality of services, and it is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes.
Your information could be shared in the following ways:
- I use third parties to run my business, including sending email (Mail Chimp) and processing payments (Paypal), though not limited to those actions. These third parties may have access to your personal information for use in connection with their business activities.
- If I must share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Services, or as required by law.
Occasionally I may offer or recommend outside products or services on my site. These will be linked to sites that have separate and independent privacy policies over which I have no control. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of my site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Karen Lynn Link
email: karen at karenlynnlink.com